LEARNING HOME | BLACKBOARD
LOGIN | COLLEGE HOME
How to get started in your online class:
Register for Class
Get Started in Class
Contact Distance Learning
Frequently Asked Questions
MORE SITES FOR DISTANCE LEARNERS
Oregon Colleges Online
Oregon University System
Already have a
On the first day of the term,
follow the steps below:
- Go to
http://clackamas.blackboard.com and logon.
- Click on the "Courses" tab near the top left side of your
- On the right side of the screen (under Course Catalog) click on
the appropriate category.
- You will see your course name. Don't click on it! Instead,
click on the "ENROLL" button to the right of the course name.
Don't skip this step!
- Click on the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page. You
will get a message that your logon request has FAILED. This is
not accurate. Ignore the message; your enrollment is being processed
by the Blackboard system.
- Within 24-48 hours, you will receive an e-mail message telling you
that you have been enrolled in the course. After you get this message,
proceed to the next step.
- Login to Blackboard. A link to your course will show under "Courses
in Which You are Enrolled". If you did not click on the "ENROLL"
button, your course will not be listed. Go back to step 4 and 5.
will be available in Blackboard on the first day of the term.